Sunday, July 9, 2006

9 months old...


and still no photos!

We had a great week even though poor Louis still has a snuffly nose. He is snoring in his sleep which is pretty cute though.

I went to the gym and when I picked him up from creche Louis gave me a big hug and kiss.  Awww.

While I was teaching on Tuesday, Sharon and the kids babysat Louis.  We have to watch Aunty Sharon because she likes to eat all of the baby food! Haha. I felt a little sad because I missed having him there with me, and after we got home it was a quick bath, feed and bedtime.  I'm such a sook honestly. 

Wednesday, Louis had his first visit to Gymbaroo which was so much fun.  He loved all of the activity and music. He slept a full 12 hours overnight so for that alone it's worth the big $$ it costs!

Thursday we went shopping and Louis sat in the trolley.  He has been drinking water out of the sippy cup all on his own now.

Saturday we had dinner at Sharons and Louis stayed up until 10.30pm.  Holy moly!

Sunday was the official 9 months old.  We painted the hallway from a purple colour to an off white.  It looks much better and brighter.

The other news was that I finished the last of my mini-pills.  Yep...who knows when another little baby will be on it's way! I told Michael it could take 6-12 months but you never know!


No comments:

Post a Comment