Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Vintage: Setting the scene for 2005...


So we started off in 2005 doing the same old same old.

Michael working as a landscaper and me running my dance school.  I had finished at Bakers Delight and was focussed only on my business.

Oh...I know what the difference was...

This was the time I was hoping to become a Mum.  Oh my I had high hopes.  Like most women before they actually have children I had all of these things I was going to do or not do as the case may be.  It's quite humorous to think about now.

We do all start off with the best of intentions but life does get in the way and trip us up sometimes.

Anyway, I started off the year with excitement and hope...ready to start a new chapter in my life.

We were young, yet we had been together at this point for nearly 7 years and married for nearly 2, so if you think of it like that it makes sense that starting a family would be our next step.

I guess it's from here that our new journey began...
 

 I wanted to get a photo of the two of us before we had kids and funnily enough I was pregnant without knowing at this stage.  I do want to note that neither of us had many wrinkles or grey hair at this point! Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment