Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sleepy...


We had a gorgeous day here today!  Lot's of playing outside, and the boys decided that because the sun was out it must be time for the hose.  So they played for about 20 minutes and then I had 4 little shivering boys realising it wasn't actually probably quite warm enough for this kind of playing just yet...

I wrapped Jayden in a towel and snuggled him up on the couch and by the time I had seen to the other boys, he was fast asleep.  Very cute.

So he had an afternoon sleep, therefore he stayed up pretty late tonight.  We watched the new movie "Jeff Who Lives at Home", and I would definitely not recommend it around little ones as there was a LOT of swearing.  Luckily, Jayden was playing cars and otherwise occupied with a little torch so I got away with it.

So I snuggled Jayden into bed around 9pm and of course I dozed off myself.  I've now woken up with a really awful headache, so off to bed myself as well...

I'm starting to think that perhaps the idea of a few emergency back up posts might be in order for nights like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment