Monday, April 27, 2015

Dylan turned 8!





Dylan turned 8 last week!

This boy is growing up so fast and we are so proud of him!  He is such a friendly boy and so clever.

He is a sensitive kid who is so thoughtful and we just love him to bits. 

He had a great birthday!  We had to wake him up so he could open his presents before Michael left for work.

The boys always open birthday presents in our bed...


with the birthday hat on...


He loved his card and treats and straight away said to his brothers that he would share it all with them...


and was happy to see himself featured on the wall...


 I didn't take any pictures of the car but it was decorated all over with "Happy Birthday" messages...

I picked him up from school to take him our for lunch.  Dylan chose Subway and he joyously ate every last crumb! 


He also talked me into letting him come home instead of heading back to school...cheeky thing.

Nanna came up in the afternoon and bought more presents from her and Aunty Sharon.   He was very happy about that and asked to take a photo and send it to Sharon saying thank you. 


Dylan wanted ice-cream instead of cake which I was so thankful for after his request for a meat and vegetarian lasagne, plus salad and garlic bread for dinner.  It was a busy day after I'd shopped in Benalla and taken him for lunch as well so a tub of ice-cream tipped out and decorated was nice and easy! 


I tell you, these years keep going faster and faster and as much as these boys keep me on my toes I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

Happy 8th birthday Dylan!

No comments:

Post a Comment