Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mum and I...


Mum came up to celebrate Dylans birthday and when we heard "The Water Diviner" was going to be on tv she decided to watch it and have a sleepover.


We had the biggest giggles trying to take a photo of ourselves.  I had tears rolling down my cheeks.  It really shouldn't have been as hard as it was but that's what made it so funny.

Mum and  I have had a pretty up and down relationship over the years, so it's so nice to have overcome so much together and enjoy each other much more now.

I tell you, expectations whether in family relationships or with our spouse or children never lead us anywhere good.  The soooner we accept people for who they are and not only accept them dependent on our own agenda the better.  When we have conflict in relationships it means both sides have to turn inwards to resolve things.  It is never all one or the other.

Anyway...

The Water Diviner was a great movie but so hard to watch.  I'm not afraid to admit that I cried my eyes out.

Here's the trailer...


No comments:

Post a Comment