Sunday, May 28, 2006

What a year...my 25th birthday!

Louis was still sleeping terribly with his cold.  We were all suffering that's for sure.






Tuesday the 23rd I turned 25!  What an amazing dream I was living.  Married, our own home and a gorgeous little baby.  Of course it didn't come without it's challenges but for the most part it was pretty blissful. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with my family.




The 24th was our anniversary - 3 years married and 8 years together!  Wow!




Louis absolutely loves his books!


Louis impatiently waiting for dinner...hurry up Mum!



Sunday morning we went out for breakfast/brunch for my birthday.  It was so nice to have everyone together.  Louis sure gets spoilt with all of those doting grandparents, aunties and cousins!!





It was a beautiful birthday shared with my beautiful family.  

Oh and to top it off, Louis is officially crawling!  Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment