Sunday, June 4, 2006

Already in June...

My little boy is growing so fast! He is pulling himself up to standing on the couch and crawling around everywhere. Still a little uncoordinated with it but he gets where he wants to go.  He is still having 2 naps a day and has been a little clingy at the moment. 







He eats 3 big meals everyday and loves his food.  We thought it must be time to lower his cot down now that he's learning to stand. 

Louis loves drinking out of his sippy water bottle and is becoming such an active little boy.  His sleep is still a a little hit and miss but much better than it used to be! He has been waking and crying overnight but sometimes I just bring him in with me and he falls straight back to sleep.

Louis is just such a beautiful addition to our family that I was gearing up in my mind to lose the last couple of kg and get healthy to go for baby number 2.  And once I get an idea in my mind...


No comments:

Post a Comment