Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekends...up the block and a drive to the Strathbogies

Ok...I've taken on 2 challenges here...

The first is from Practising Simplicity and is:
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."
 Jayden: Full of character...especially in front of the camera, and yes he is wearing a christmas hat!


 Ethan: My wild one...


Dylan: he spent a lot of time sitting in that window watching his Dad and Opa working...


Louis: Mr serious.  He loves sitting up on the embankment watching over everything. 


We spent the afternoon up at the house site.  It was perfect timing as the boys were able to see the frame of their bedrooms go up.  They decided who was sleeping where and enjoyed seeing the view out of their windows.  I'll post soon about all of the recent activity on the house.  
The second is #myfamilyandme linking up with Clairey Hewitt and is a photo a week of our family.  I've always been happy to avoid photo's of myself but this challenge throws me in the deep end.  I'm really looking forward to it though, I think it will be a lot of fun!


Up in the Strathbogies on the hunt for crayfish. No luck but the boys had a splash in the river and we ate some fresh oranges from Oma's tree.  Heaps of blackberry bushes up there, not no berries yet.  I think we'll have to head back soon and check again! 

It was so nice to spend some time altogether, Michael has been spending every spare minute on the house and the boys and I have missed him!  He'll be back into it tomorrow though, continuing on internal frame of the house. 

Oh, maybe I should just add that all photo's are taken with my old iphone, however hopefully at some point this year that may magically change to a Canon DSLR I've got my eye on...I'll just throw it out there to the universe and keep saving, saving, saving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment