Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dominics Baptism...


Another day out and about as a family, this time to our nephews baptism.  I'm loving that in between all of the house building that there has been the odd day here and there that we all get to spend time together and relax.  (I think the closer the house is to being completed I'm Michael more and more)...

Anyway, it was another beautiful day so after the baptism (my boys first time attending church!) we had an impromptu photo shoot...


Jayden picked me a flower...











Louis doing a cheesy pose on purpose...haha...



Have I mentioned lately how much I love these boys of mine?

We then went for afternoon tea and had cuddles with this little spunk...





Louis took my camera and had fun taking a heap of photos including this one...



Happy Baptism Dominic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment