Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas, New Years and all that...part 2


On to the big day...well, Christmas Eve to begin with, where we have our own family Kris Kringle and the boys received some new PJ's and t-shirts to wear Christmas Day!

Louis...



Dylan...




Ethan...





and Jayden...



We nearly forgot to leave out food for Santa!  I had to get the boys out of bed to quickly put a plate together...secretly I think Santa would have been pretty pleased with those snacks! 



Christmas day...pressie time and we had a yummy breakfast of  ham and cheese croissants and fruit salad. 
























Then into the car and off to my sisters for our family Christmas.  Of course there were more presents and a tonne of food!  She always does an amazing job of hosting.





We forgot to get a family photo this year.  You can tell that the more tired I am the less photos I take...haha.

The kids had a great swim in the new pool...




and my brother was up to his usual antics!


After a great afternoon we once again jumped in the car and drove to Michael's brother Danny's house.  I'm annoyed I didn't take many photo's and those I did take didn't turn out so well...

Danny owns a company called Wicked Witch Software and the boys are always in heaven playing computer games at his house! 


On our way home on Boxing day we stopped in at Michael's other brother Col's house and caught up with baby Dominic! These kids grow so fast it's crazy! 


Next stop home...

What a fun Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment