Friday, January 1, 2016

Finishing up 2015...


For the last week of 2015 we had some friend catch ups and some much needed relaxing time.  My Dad came up to continue painting the new house and the my brother and his family came up to have a look at the progress also. (I'll post a house update soon!).

My brother and his little girl Emily...


Cousins in the hammock...


Trailer ride to go and feed the cows...

 

I got to ride in the car with this spunk...


Time to feed the cows...

They were pretty happy to see that hay!  



 On to New Years Eve!

We decided that we were happy to have our own little celebration at home.  Not many photos but we had a fun night playing Game of Life and having a disco in the lounge room!  The boys were so tired but they all made it to midnight!! Woohoo!

Everyone takes photos of heart shaped chips right?




Thanks for being awesome 2015, but I'm hoping for some big things in 2016!  



No comments:

Post a Comment