Friday, January 14, 2005

Love story #10: New years eve 2000...the proposal...


Michael and I were so excited to be heading off camping to Apollo Bay for New years eve 2000!
There was such a buzz around the place...


We walked all the way to town via the beach so we could have a few drinks and it was such a fun night.  There were fireworks at midnight and everyone was so happy and lively.  


We were on the grass and Michael popped the big question!  I couldn't believe it but of course I said YES!  I wasn't expecting it at all...what a super big surprise.  I don't think he was expecting it either because he didn't have a ring or anything.  That seemed like a minor detail though.

The next morning I double checked with him that he was serious and he said of course he was...



We had an amazing holiday and we were a bit nervous returning home to tell our families.

In particular my family because Mum and Dad had just announced their seperation and we were announcing our engagement!


No comments:

Post a Comment