Monday, January 3, 2005

Back in time: The early teenage years #3

Those early teenage years were tough!  We moved into our new house which was so great, however I was really struggling with feeling good about myself...


My friend Hayley and I...

 Performing as Autumn in our annual dance concert. 

I spent hours and hours a week dancing and even became a student teacher for the younger groups.  I took lessons in Jazz, tap, ballet and pointe.  Almost every week my friends would come to my house after school and we'd hang out for a few hours before the class would start. 

 A trip to Mildura with Mum and Dad...

 I loved my dogs...

 In 1995 I went on a 5 day skiing camp to Falls Creek.  It was amazing!  

There was so much greatness in those years yet I really struggled to feel it.  I was boy crazy and concerned about my size and how I looked.  I had great friends but even they didn't really know how to handle me.  
At the end of year 9 I decided to get a fresh start and change high schools.  It was scary and nerve wracking but was just what I needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment