Monday, January 31, 2005

Vintage: 2004 overview...


We had a great year in 2004 settled into our home.  I was working in my dance school and Michael continued as a landscaper.  We booked our belated honeymoon to the Gold Coast and a mini getaway to Sydney (will post later).

I was feeling very clucky and spent a heap of time convincing Michael to have a baby.  I had been clucky evey since I was around 21 years old so now that we were married and had our home I was so looking forward to becoming a Mum.

Here's a few photos from the year...

I had a birthday - the big 23! 



My gorgeous nieces...Kelly, Ruby and April


Bean got married!

I took Luke and Kelly for a day into Melbourne.  We caught the train in and went and looked at the Myer windows. 

It was around this time that I officially went of the pill as well.  I was beyond excited trying for a baby and so very nervous at the same time.  I was reading everything I could get my hands onto.  Books, magazines, forums.   Of course, I convinced Michael that it could take 6-12 months to fall pregnant so he didn't have to worry about it all just yet.  Ha. 

After Christmas, we went camping at Eildon.  Unfortunately while we were there we heard the very sad news that Michael's Oma Visser had passed away.  So very sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment