Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday night movie night - The Gruffalo

A quick round up of our movies tonight...



The Gruffalo

Love this movie.  It only goes for about half an hour, which was great for us tonight as we had some boys that didn't need a late night!
Based on the book it really is a fantastic movie.  We've had the puzzle book for years and Dylan used to spend hours pulling them apart and putting them back together.
We also took the boys to see the live theatre show in Melbourne a couple of years ago.  It was fantastic and they loved it. 




What to expect when you're expecting

This was for the hubby and I (yes, I realise it's a chick flick, however we take it in turns to pick movies so who knows what I'll be watching next week).
I thought it was really funny and obviously I could relate to so much.  I had plenty of laugh out loud moments and thought it was really well done. 

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting over the weekend...we have a busy weekend hosting a Halloween birthday party for Louis and a heap of his school friends.  Should be lots of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment