Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just a quick note...

Ok, so I'm going to be truthful and honest in this blog and the truth is today was not such a great day. 

I won't go into too much detail however it involves me being in a bad mood and feeling crampy and grumpy...

I managed to have a little teary before wrapped in my husbands arms and now I'm feeling a heap better. Better out than in so they say.

I used to get in a bad mood and blame everyone else or something going wrong for putting me there.  So many little things would irritate me and I would be so grumpy.  It's such a nice feeling now to know that it's my mood and I can deal with it without bringing down everyone around me in the process.  I am so grateful for overcoming that. 

So anyway, my boys were gorgeous as usual, although they were annoying each other just about the right amount for a day stuck indoors with so much rain.

Daylight savings begins tonight which I'm looking forward to.  Hopefully we get some sunny weather to go along with it next week.

So, I'm decluttering a whole lot more toys from the boys room in anticipation for two upcoming birthdays and Christmas.  Surprisingly, Jayden is the most agreeable child when it comes to letting things go which is making it a lot easier.  So far the back of my car is loaded with toys for the op shop.  I could sell them on Ebay and make quite a bit I imagine, however I just don't have the patience right now to bother.  It's not like we haven't had good use for them!

I'm thinking of signing up for Flylady emails and to perhaps follow her process for keeping organised.

Has anyone reading used her system and had success? 

No comments:

Post a Comment